Social media is a rapidly evolving world. It is genuinely hard to keep a track of everything. However, to be successful, digital marketers need to keep themselves equipped with the major social media trends and industry insights.
This infographic, created by CoSchedule illustrates 101 social media statistics and fun facts you need to know in 2018 to build the best marketing strategy.
Here are some key figures:
- 61 percent of LinkedIn members use the platform as foremost networking site
- 100 million hours of video content is watched on Facebook daily
- 300 – number of pictures which are uploaded on Facebook through Instagram
- 340 – number of tweets which are shared every day
- Over half of Instagram users are between the ages of 18-29
- Essentially, Pinterest is used by female users while Google+ is chiefly used by men
- Customers spend twenty to forty percent more on brands who engage with them on social media outlets
This story originally appeared in CoSchedule.