Are you planning your marketing strategy for the year ahead? Want to better understand how and why video should form a big part of your efforts?
Video has become the most useful form of media, as it can engage customers at every point of their lifecycle. Though a lot of our users can attest to seeing improved traffic and leads brought in by using ai-generated video, video is still not commonplace.
After doing research, we found some interesting statistics that will, hopefully, convince more people to start investing in video.
Raw Shorts share the stats you need to know in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Videos make up a lot of the internet’s traffic
- We’re spending hours watching videos on the internet already
- Video help consumers make decisions
- Using video in e-mail improves click-through rate
- Videos are more likely to be shared on social media
- Consumers will buy after watching a video about the product
- Overall short videos win
- There’s a strong chance your competitors aren’t using video
- Add captions to Facebook videos
- Instagram get twice the engagement compared to other networks
- Shorter videos work on Instagram
- Longer videos work better on YouTube
Check out the infographic below for more detail.
Any other video marketing metrics that we missed?
Let us know if you’ve heard of any interesting video marketing metrics that we didn’t cover. Leave some comments below!
This story originally appeared in Raw Shorts. Image courtesy of Skynesher/Getty Images.