So, you’re trying to learn SEO and improve your website’s ranking on Google, but you’re reading conflicting advice about the processes you should follow?
Structured SEO share their explanations for some of the most common SEO myths in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary of the points addressed:
- Does longer content mean better rankings?
- The value of new links
- The accuracy of SEO tools
- When you should submit your pages through the ‘fetch as Google’ tool
- Working in a highly competitive niche
- Believing in a guaranteed #1 ranking claim
- Religiously following everything mentioned in the official webmaster central blog
- SEO is dead
Check out the infographic below for more detail.
This story originally appeared in Red Website Design. Image courtesy of Littlehenrabi/Getty Images.